[#3411] using substitution in a piece of script...

12 years 1 month ago #196022 by krileon
Widget is asking for screen_name and not id. CB Connect however doesn't supply the screen_name for substitution. Is this an official widget from Twitter that I missed implementing? If so please provide the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #196106 by essiele
Link to Twitter widgets

It's the Profile Widget.

Ess'iele
... seeing things.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196139 by krileon
Ah, I see; wonderful, have added as a feature ticket for next release. Have also added to the ticket to allow substituting in the screen_name.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3411

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196203 by essiele
Cool! :cheer: I look forward to the next release...

Got an ETA on that, Kyle?

Ess

Ess'iele
... seeing things.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196206 by krileon

Got an ETA on that, Kyle?

Probably today as just finished new release of CB Progress Field.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 4 weeks ago #196209 by essiele
:woohoo:

Can't wait!

Well, I'll have to, but...

Ess'iele
... seeing things.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn