request connection ... false :s

18 years 2 weeks ago #9462 by Boom
Replied by Boom on topic Re:request connection ... false :s
i switched the template and it works now. so its got to be something in there. what do you think could cause such an error? any help greatly appreciated. Its causing a javascript error but i dont know where to even begin to start thinking about figuring out what to change or add to fix the issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 weeks ago #9469 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:request connection ... false :s
Boom wrote:

i switched the template and it works now. so its got to be something in there. what do you think could cause such an error? any help greatly appreciated. Its causing a javascript error but i dont know where to even begin to start thinking about figuring out what to change or add to fix the issue.

Maybe if you give us the exact javascript error that you get and also quote the lines where the error is here, we may help. Thanks.

EDIT:
- please test with different browsers, and give types which fail.
- you may also PM me a test-account which fails.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2006/04/01 10:39

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 1 week ago #9681 by Boom
It was an error in the template. i had been tweaking on it for a few days trying different things and when i remade it from scratch (much cleaner version with stuff not laying about here and there) all teh errors i was experiencing with CB went away.

Thank you

17 years 11 months ago #13175 by chac416
Replied by chac416 on topic Re:request connection ... false :s
just wondering if anyone came up with a solution to this...or tips on what maybe wrong with the template.

17 years 10 months ago #13903 by Boom
Actually to be honest with you i remade my template. The first one was mostly experimental to see where i wanted everythign to be. Then i remade the thign from the ground up and didnt have any loose code just flopping around and by doing that it magically made my template work.

I know thats no where near to being helpful most likely but thats what worked for me. I just rebuilt it and checked on it often to make sure i didnt add some obscure thing i didnt need and it worked fine.

17 years 10 months ago #13979 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:request connection ... false :s
Typically an error in a template in the JavaScript code, or html tags around such code...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn