Problems using filter in List Management

13 years 11 months ago #131110 by bernard79
Problems using filter in List Management was created by bernard79
Filter in List management will not save any information placed into it. It wont even respond when trying to switch to advanced mode. Everytime I put new info into the filter and click save, when i return to the area the changes were not saved.

I am completely updated with joomla version 1.5.15, cb 1.2.2, php 5.2.8. All system checks are coming up clean. Not sure what could be causing this filter to be unresponsive, would appreciate any help!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131338 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problems using filter in List Management
Please check Joomla system plugins as appears to be a conflict of some sort (disabling them 1 by 1). Best approach is monitor Error Console within your browser for Fatal JS errors as switching between basic/advanced uses JS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135480 by msmithm
Replied by msmithm on topic Re:Problems using filter in List Management
Did you get an answer? I have the same problem...

13 years 9 months ago #135615 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problems using filter in List Management
msmithm wrote:

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem...

Please review your browsers error console as instructed in my previous post, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn