[SOLVED] Using iPhone or iPad to view Group Jive videos.

11 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222214 by Squire
Greetings!

I am using Joomla 2.5.4, CB 1.9 and CBJ 2.7.0

Will there be the ability to view YouTube videos, from Group Jive, on the iPhone or iPad?

Currently YouTube video icons, when viewed are the white squares with the crossed-out play button. I have attached an image. The link in the title does work.

I have a Vimeo video posted as well. No icon shows on the iPhone or iPad but the link does work.

This may need to go into another topic but will photos and files be able to be uploaded via iPhone/iPad?

Thank you for all you have done! ALl great products.

Regards,

Squire
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #222250 by krileon
Should already work. It's just an object embed. Try using Chrome browser or see if there's an option to enabled the embeds on your phone.

This may need to go into another topic but will photos and files be able to be uploaded via iPhone/iPad?

You'd need to write an application to wrap the site that'll help file inputs work or use a normal browser like Chrome that can handle file inputs. Most modern smart phones should be able to handle file inputs fine. Apple products do not allow file inputs unless it has recently changed (think it works in iOS 6) and can only be done via application.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago #222269 by Squire
Thank you for your prompt response. I will try all of the above.

Regards,

10 years 10 months ago #227987 by Squire
Thanks Kyle. This was resolved by updating to the latest iOS.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn