Maybe a bug with upgrades and cancel upgrade

14 years 8 months ago #106330 by Camee
Hello!

I have a problem in canceling an upgrade during another plan is active.

Example:

I am in a 1 month paid membership and want to upgrade to a 3 month membership before the first membership expires. I set all plans to "exclusive" and maybe this is the point. I use offline payment 'till the end, so there is an invoice and a pending payment. Now if I change my mind and want to cancel the upgrade, I choose "Pay now" in my Subscriptions tab and then there is a cancel subscription link. If I click on this link, ALL my subscriptions will be canceled, even the current 1 month membership.

Edit: Ok, I relogged now and I am still in the 1 month membership, but canceling the upgrade doesn't work. There is still a pending payment.

Edit2: The second try was also without success.

Post edited by: Camee, at: 2009/07/28 12:36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106331 by Camee
OK, now I understand. As I click on "Pay now" I "opened" a payment basket. The click on "cancel subscription link" only cancels the current try to pay the subscription... there is no other effect. The "linkname" is a little bit misleading :-)

Is it possible for members to cancel the hole upgrade, so the pending payment will be deleted in backend and in the subscription tab?

Post edited by: Camee, at: 2009/07/28 12:51

14 years 8 months ago #106354 by krileon
Yes on the page to click your payment button, review invoice address, and review subscription; simply click Cancel payment and subscription. This cancels the entire basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn