Joomlapolis website suggestion

18 years 2 months ago #6485 by andyahoo
Joomlapolis website suggestion was created by andyahoo
There are alot of plugins being worked on by the Joomlapolis citizens. It would be good to have a list of these somewhere.
I know there are a few forum categories for the major plugins but the ones that do not qualify for their own category are the ones I'm talking about. The Plugin category helps but the posts announcing new plugins that are not as popular get burried.

A forum topic that was locked would do. There could be a link in each topic that pointed to the thread discussing the particular plugin.

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/02/16 20:08

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6487 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:Joomlapolis website suggestion
My bad,

I guess this is what the CB 3DP forum is doing.

But there are posts not on the CB 3DP forum announcing plugins developed by others that are not official.

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/02/16 20:52

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/02/16 21:45

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

18 years 2 months ago #6491 by Raj
Replied by Raj on topic Re:Joomlapolis website suggestion
Might be nice if each plug in had its own forum. The read me and installation instructions would be stickies in each forum. I wouldn't mind seeing 40 more forums at some point. They could be categorized by function...Zoom and Pony Gallery, for example would both be in the Gallery category. Forum Bridges would include PHPBB, VBulletin, SMF, PunBB or whatever.

Would make it easy to see what the users have to say about various plug ins, make it easier to choose a plug in, etc.

Roger

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn