[SOLVED] Fatal Error when creating new plan

14 years 4 months ago #115496 by vscribe
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /home2/folder/public_html/sitename/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 261

I am getting the error above -when I attmempt to create a new plan.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled CB and subs 1.0.3.
I am at the latest 1.5.14 joomla

I removed ALL ext. except core stuff.

I tried tinymce editor, JCE and NO editor - All yield the same results.

Database is error free. CB DB Checks are all GREEN.

Any help IS greatly appreciated.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/30 04:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #115501 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error when creating new plan
This was an error present with Joomla 1.5.11 (unrelated to CBSubs), but was promptly fixed. Please try extracting the Joomla 1.5.14 package and copy/replace all Joomla files of your installation as it does not appear to be a complete installation.

If you did not upgrade from a previous installation then obviously the above does not apply. Inspect what Editor button Joomla plugins you have installed and unpublish/uninstall them 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #115520 by vscribe
Replied by vscribe on topic Re:Fatal Error when creating new plan
yea unfortunately, this was built on 1.5.14, with NO other editors. As posted, we tried that, tried refreshing files.

Thanks - we rebuilt and restored data.

/closing post.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn