[#1562] Required Fields?

14 years 3 weeks ago #125617 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Required Fields?
Yes, we'll try to keep the post up to date once issue is addressed or will be available for a future release. I've created a bug ticket for the issue so we can keep track of it. Thank you for the assistance in confirming the issue. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125780 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Re:Required Fields?
Hi Kyle,
is there a chance to ask users to complete the fields letf unpopulated when upgrading from previous plan?

What i shappening to me is that I only ask say 3 fields to be completed for BASIC plan.

But when user upgrade from his profile I want Cb/cbsubs to immediately ask him for the missing fields.

It seems to me I noticed this feature when I start setting up my system but now I am not able to replicate?

Am I starting to have allucinations?

thanks
Cristiano

p.s. what is happening now is that if a user wants to upgrade to plan B from plan A the system simply upgrade him/her without asking to fill other fields. But asking them when the user tries to update their profile (picture etc)...

14 years 3 weeks ago #125894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Required Fields?

But when user upgrade from his profile I want Cb/cbsubs to immediately ask him for the missing fields.

This feature is not implemented and more so a feature for CB; has been talk of sending user to profile edit upon login if they've not completed required fields, but is simply talk.

The user would be forced to populate the fields on next attempt to update their profile though as the fields would be required. Am not aware of any work around, sorry. I suppose you could develop a new CB plugin to query subscriptions database to check for their subscription then check if the required fields are empty, if so redirect to profile edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125901 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Re:Required Fields?
Thank you Kyle,
yes, the problem was I have new fields that are required (including user agreement) and I risk to have users operating on the site without having signed the updated contract...

Anyway, thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn