[SOLVED] Has anyone experience this?

13 years 5 months ago #144001 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?
krileon wrote:

You could have your free parent plan the only exclusive parent plan, etc...

Perfect, this is what I've done but there is another issue :(

With my free plan I don't need all fields to be filled. This is not the case with the other parent/child plan.

Here is what happend (could be a bug) If you select both the free plan (that is now exclusive) and other parent plan with child (this could really happend the way our subscription works) Then only the fields required by the free plan are shown... NOT all the required fields. Therefore, The systems makes an error when you try to register because some hidden fields are required to be filled.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144002 by cferron
I have just tried the new settings with no success :(
If I try to register and I don't finish the payment process, even if I have my free unlimited plan selected, the user gets disabled. Plus all my user shows double times the free plan under their account.. Is this bad?

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/13 23:18

13 years 5 months ago #144026 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?

With my free plan I don't need all fields to be filled. This is not the case with the other parent/child plan.

Plan combination can throw off how fields are hidden/shown, this is likely the scenario.

and I don't finish the payment process

Of course the user will be blocked. The payment needs to be canceled first. Navigating away will block the user.

even if I have my free unlimited plan selected

Won't matter unless you finish the payment process because until the process is complete they don't have the free subscription yet. If they only subscribed to the free plan there would be no payment process and they'd instantly have the subscription.

If you have the free and paid plans both as exclusive and the user DIRECTLY subscribers to the paid plan then he will expire and not fallback to the free plan, but if he UPGRADES from the FREE to the PAID he will fall back to the paid plan.

Plus all my user shows double times the free plan under their account.. Is this bad?

Don't understand this. No, your users should not have two subscriptions to the free plan. However changing plans after users have subscribed can cause adverse affects.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144069 by cferron
Ok, I have resolve my issue, but another way. Here is my global config:

Now it is set YES-YES-NO before it was YES-NO-YES. This resolves the issue with user getting blocked even if they don't complete or cancel payment.

Here is how I have setup my plans the 2 parent are exclusive, this way user don't get this message "Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen). '' has mandatory options 'Utilisateur WEB' and none is selected. " When subscription expire, they revert to the free unlimited anyway because of the above setting anyway.

But previous manipulation made this weird thing happend (duplicate plan entry under subscription) any idea how I could remove this fast? I'm willing to go in PhpMyadmin if I need so.

Hope I can find a way to quickly remove duplicate. I would like to thank you for the time you have spent on my case so far.

Regards,

Claude

13 years 5 months ago #144113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?

Hope I can find a way to quickly remove duplicate. I would like to thank you for the time you have spent on my case so far.

Did you configure your plan to allow multiple subscriptions? That's the only way I can think of a user obtaining the same subscription more then once. This can be configured with the parameter Multiple subscriptions per user: on the Workflows tab. You'll need to delete the users additional subscription. You can manually disable the duplicate subscription by setting it as expired within the Subscriptions icon.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144160 by cferron
Plan was not configured for multiple subscription. I ended up deleting all user subs that were assign with the free unlimited plan in phpMyadmin. That worked well for me.

Thanks for the help.
Now waiting to see the next release :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn