[SOLVED] cbpaidsubscription missing icons

13 years 4 months ago #145398 by wgary
In my webservers log I have found errors like this:
File does not exist:
../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/icons/normal/gear_16.gif,
referer: ../administrator/modules/mod_cb_adminnav/mod_cb_adminnavj15.css

It seems that the original mod_cb_adminnavj15.css will refer to icons called *16.gif, which are not included in the install package.

Please advise how to fix this.

br
Wolfgang

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/04 20:13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #145502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbpaidsubscription missing icons
This is a known issue. They're not errors, but just notices. You can configure php.ini to ignore and not log notices. This will be resolved with next release where those icons will be provided. The module was over-upgraded for public release (yes this was done intentionally).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #145529 by wgary
Replied by wgary on topic Re:cbpaidsubscription missing icons
thanks for quick update.

br Wolfgang

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn