empty user profile

13 years 10 months ago #134937 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:empty user profile
brian.korsgaard wrote:

New thing discovered..

When I have 3 last forum posts, then no subscriptions can be seen without the error. Somehow it seems as the error occurs, when the sum of lines in last forum posts and the the lines in subscriptions is 4..

Post edited by: brian.korsgaard, at: 2010/06/06 10:17

Does this happen for everyone? Can't seam to duplicate your issue. What forum release are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134938 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
Seems to happen for every one..

I use Kunena forum Ver. 1.5.11
CB 1.2.2

13 years 10 months ago #134991 by krileon
brian.korsgaard wrote:

Seems to happen for every one..

I use Kunena forum Ver. 1.5.11
CB 1.2.2

Don't see anything in code to support such an issue. It's impossible to diagnose without proper error logs. Blank pages and of the sort are not helpful and provide absolutely no hint as to possible cause (leaving room of potentially hundreds of causes). Please review your server error log and attempt to pinpoint the error for your issue in question. Can not duplicate on numerous installs as well as from Kunena 1.5.11 up to Kunena 1.6 SVN.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142474 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
Hi again..
I have tried to find this error since the last time, but I can't seem to find it..

Your last post asked me to find the error log, and I have asked for it and it seem that I could find this myself.
But When this (white page) occurs there is no error in the error log.

Further more I have discoverd this:
In my Database, when i remove all subscriptions from my profile, I have no problems.. When I start to attach subscriptions again the error occurs.
Somehow it seems to be in this area the error exists..

Could it be in the translation file?? How can I check this???
The error occurs if I intentionally make an error in the translationfile..

Post edited by: brian.korsgaard, at: 2010/09/20 17:55

13 years 7 months ago #142485 by krileon
Again, I don't know and cant help you without error logs. Blank pages are typically due to insufficient memory. Without error logs it is impossible to know for sure. I recommend contacting your host for error log information. Ensure you're not reviewing access logs. Also contact your host to ensure PHP.ini is set to report errors appropriately.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn