[SOLVED] Error to see own profile

13 years 10 months ago #134356 by Vizlebiz
[SOLVED] Error to see own profile was created by Vizlebiz
Hello,

I have some difficulty to see the own profile from the member list.

When I click on "Show my profile" from an other member profile, the application redirect me to the member list.

When I click on my own name from the member list, the application redirect me to the member list.

I check if there is problem in my configuration with the CB tools but there isn't.

Can somebody help me please??

Thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/02 20:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134466 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error to see own profile
You're missing the mandatory published and public Joomla CB menu link. Please add such a menu link. You can hide the menu link from being visible on frontend by deleting or disabling the menu module it is placed on, but it must be present in Joomla as published and Public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134485 by Vizlebiz
Replied by Vizlebiz on topic Re:Error to see own profile
Thanks a lot.

It works!!!

13 years 3 months ago #149756 by Sfynkz
Replied by Sfynkz on topic Re:Error to see own profile
krileon wrote:

You're missing the mandatory published and public Joomla CB menu link. Please add such a menu link. You can hide the menu link from being visible on frontend by deleting or disabling the menu module it is placed on, but it must be present in Joomla as published and Public.

I don't understand, I can't find "CB Menu link" in my admin panel.

13 years 3 months ago #149763 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Error to see own profile
Sfynkz wrote:

krileon wrote:

I don't understand, I can't find "CB Menu link" in my admin panel.

Please read the pdf guide included in your CB 1.3.1 download package.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn