Registration Plugin

13 years 10 months ago #133875 by sohoprospecting
Registration Plugin was created by sohoprospecting
We need a plugin that would display the registration form as a wizard. This wizard would display specific fields for each CBsubs plan.

As I could not find any plugin/component to do this job, I will create this plugin myself. Is there any tool or solution that you recommend for my case?

How do I start developing for CB? Is there a newer version of programming guide?

---
PHP - 5.2.14 / Joomla - 1.5.20 / CB - 1.2.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Plugin
The only available documentation currently can be found in the documentations download area. We are currently working on a new and improved very extensive and detailed CB API documentation, but currently do not have a release date for it sorry. Best approach is to review existing document subscriber and 3rd party plugins as examples.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.602 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn