Hello how can I add extra smileys to the
profilebook(+blog) 1.2 rc

And if I can add extra how can I seperate them from
paid member to free member (through AEC) the problem
lays with Joomlapolis and I am not going to ask AEC and
spend another 2 times subscriptions and no respond on
nothing on AEC. I think here are smarter people and more
active.

I hope anyone can help me with this a litle bit of the question is great too for me.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/05 20:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Extra smileys
ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 is available only to documentation subscribers, which you are not. If you are a developer for another user please have them confirm the subscription. If you have a previous subscription that has recently expired please also confirm this.

Adding additional smilies requires core edits to the plugin and no yes you could restrict them to ACL if you added the feature. You can adjust the array within cb.profilebook.php with the function smiliesArray; using some clever if/else you can limit some smilies to a specific ACL. You'll also need to add the images into the smilies folder. Sorry, can not advise further with core edits; best of luck.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145559 by Lightme
Replied by Lightme on topic Re:Extra smileys
I took over this project from someone who didn´t
finished the owner dont know who the original owner his
nickname was. And he sended me the files he worked with.

And thanks for the reaction I will take a look if I can
manage to fix it this way. Hope if I am having litle
isue you can help me others if knowing it may help me
too.

Thanks in advanced.

13 years 5 months ago #145560 by Lightme
krileon wrote:

ProfileBook 1.2 RC2 is available only to documentation subscribers, which you are not. If you are a developer for another user please have them confirm the subscription. If you have a previous subscription that has recently expired please also confirm this.

Adding additional smilies requires core edits to the plugin and no yes you could restrict them to ACL if you added the feature. You can adjust the array within cb.profilebook.php with the function smiliesArray; using some clever if/else you can limit some smilies to a specific ACL. You'll also need to add the images into the smilies folder. Sorry, can not advise further with core edits; best of luck.

One more add you can I hope see that I paid for my
things. I have donated your UddeIM and have the extra
for cheking on that you can chek:

[code:1]
Hi,

thank you very much for your donation. With your donation you support
uddeIM development. Approx. 140,000 downloads up to now cause lots of
traffic and hosting costs so I am very glad for every sponsorship.

uddeIM 1.7+ supports "premium plugins". These plugins are available
exclusively for donators and translators. The premium plugins are a
"Thank you" for their donations and help.

In order to access the premium plugins you need some user credentials:

User: ****

You can download the "premium plugins" from:
www.slabihoud.de/software/

Regards,
Stephan Slabihoud
[/code:1]

Post edited by: Lightme, at: 2010/11/05 20:01

13 years 5 months ago #145618 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Extra smileys

I took over this project from someone who didn´t
finished the owner dont know who the original owner his
nickname was. And he sended me the files he worked with.

Distributing documentation subscriber content is not permitted, please subscribe for legitimate access to CB ProfileBook.

One more add you can I hope see that I paid for my things. I have donated your UddeIM and have the extra
for cheking on that you can chek:

We are not the owners or developers of UddeIM; this does nothing for us, sorry. You'll need a documentation subscription to use CB ProfileBook as per our terms and license agreement.

Our agreement is as follows:

CB Release Candidates are only given to a closed group of users.
Users in this closed group are not permitted to distribute this code without the written permission of the CB Team.

Any user that violates this simple matter will lose any Joomlapolis priviledges (paid or not) that they have.

Thank you for your understanding.

We also do not support core edits so with your matter concerning additional smiles I can not help you with beyond the contents of my first reply.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145620 by Lightme
Ok great, thanks anyway.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn