Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

15 years 3 months ago #87211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Sorry, don't have a release date. When it's ready is when it'll release. I don't want to release it in a buggy state so giving it plenty of testing to ensure stability.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #88711 by makeylon
Replied by makeylon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
This may be a silly question, but where can I get the latest version of this jawards autoaward plugin?

Is it still around?

Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.3.1

15 years 3 months ago #88875 by krileon
makeylon wrote:

This may be a silly question, but where can I get the latest version of this jawards autoaward plugin?

Is it still around?

Page 15.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #90872 by nito98
Replied by nito98 on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hello
I wanted to know how to assign à medal picture to a ID.
I use the last Autoawards plugin.

An exemple :
for "$fbposts2id = "4";" i want to assign the medal "200 posts" picture i created on jawards.
Is it possible?

Sorry my english is not very god (I'm french).

Thanks a lot

15 years 2 months ago #91031 by krileon
[code:1]
$fbposts1id = "3"; //ID Number of the award you wish to grant. Mouseover the award in jAwards to see the ID.
$fbposts1reason = "Awarded for making 100 forum posts."; //Reason the user obtained the award.
$fbposts1 = "100"; //Amount of posts the user must gain to obtain the award.
[/code:1]

Config file describes how to use it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

15 years 2 months ago #91501 by nito98
Replied by nito98 on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hello
Thanks for you answer.

The plugin doesn't really work on my site.
I changed $fbposts1 = "100"; by $fbposts1 = "10"; for exemple but members don't have any medal after 10 posts on fireboard.
The administrator don't have medal after having the administator status.

Can you help me please?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn