Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 2 months ago #91522 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
This is probably because you didn't set the awardid to match the medals id. It only gives awards based on the trigger you selected in the plugins params. (default is by login)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nito98
  • nito98
15 years 2 months ago #91587 by nito98
Replied by nito98 on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Thanks a lot,it's working.
I have a question.
All the members in my website are author and i wanted to know if it's possible to give an automatic award if they post for exemple 10,20,30,50... posts ?

Thanks

• jamesls
  • jamesls
15 years 2 months ago #91731 by jamesls
Replied by jamesls on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
I love the idea behind this plug in and will help out loads but I can not get it to work.

Joomla: 1.5.9
Jawards: 0.9
CB: 1.2

I have set up the awards in Jawards and changed the config to match and published the Jawards Auto Tab in CB but nothing happens.

[code:1] //RR Crew
$subid = "15";
$subreason = "Awarded for being part of the Riddim Ryderz Crew.";
$subgroup = "Riddim Ryderz Crew"; //Name of the group ex: Publisher, Author, etc..[/code:1]

I have also turned on Subscriber option in back end but still no awards are being given out.

Can you please help.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 2 months ago #91773 by krileon
Well your group is not right. See the comment directly next to subgroup? It shows you valid types. It's based off someones ACL usergroup.

Example: if someone is an Author then give them XYZ award.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jamesls
  • jamesls
15 years 2 months ago #91781 by jamesls
Replied by jamesls on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Sorry yes I forgot to mention that I also have JXControl running to add user groups and Riddim Ryderz Crew is one of them.

It also appears that the JoomGallery bit is not working either:

[code:1]//JoomGallery
$pg1id = "4";
$pg1reason = "Awarded for uploading 10 pictures.";
$pg1 = "10";[/code:1]

I have a user that has uploaded 13 images but has no award.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 2 months ago #91918 by krileon
Check that your awardid is correct and matches the jawards id.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon