Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 4 months ago #84379 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Andrejaz wrote:

I hope it will be compactible with Joomla 1.5 Native would be ofcourse awesome...

It'll be J1.5, J1.0, and Mambo compatible. So no worries ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrejaz
  • Andrejaz
15 years 4 months ago #85505 by Andrejaz
Replied by Andrejaz on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hows going krileon? I am really waiting for your component. Maybe some info update about it? :)

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 4 months ago #85994 by krileon
Well, to be honest it hasn't even begun. I have a list of plugins to develop and item 1 is still being worked on.

If you're curious what item 1 is then it's this: Instant Messenger for CB driven sites.

It'll synchronize users with an IM called AjaxIM (heavily modified to function with CB and Joomla).

It features buddy lists, chat room capability, sound, styling, multiple IM windows, very fast and lightweight, even low budget shared hosting can use it.

Once completed; the new jAwards plugin will have its turn. It'll no longer be called jAwards of course though as it will be its own stand alone component plugin.

Can't give a release date on any of this either, but it'll be released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piersol
  • piersol
15 years 3 months ago #86954 by piersol
Replied by piersol on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Here is a beautiful lightweight ONe on ONE Instant Messenger for CB, Jom Social, or WITHOUT and it works perfectly and he only charges $14.95 for it.

www.anthonyurso.com/products/36-joomla-modules/47-oneonone-chat-module

i dont list this to deter your efforts, but with this one having built in tie in to CB's Connections feature, it already works as buddy list too.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 3 months ago #87163 by krileon
piersol wrote:

Here is a beautiful lightweight ONe on ONE Instant Messenger for CB, Jom Social, or WITHOUT and it works perfectly and he only charges $14.95 for it.

www.anthonyurso.com/products/36-joomla-modules/47-oneonone-chat-module

i dont list this to deter your efforts, but with this one having built in tie in to CB's Connections feature, it already works as buddy list too.

That's wonderful and all, but not what me and many others are wanting.

The IM I'm developing is independent of your site and profile (I for one do not want to force users to load JS files if they don't want to use IM or have a bar at the bottom of my page).

I'll explain my IM a bit. It opens in an entirely new page. Auto-logs you into the IM system. You can then talk to your buddies. I was thinking of synchronizing connections, but what if I have say 1,000 friends like I have on myYearbook? 1,000 friend long buddy list is NOT good. Instead you add them manually by their username. Click Add Buddy; type their username, done. You can also block users if you don't want them IMing you. There is also chat room capability so you can chat with a bunch of buddies at once. There are admin features to control abusers as well for moderators. Full sound and blinking notification capability. If users aren't logged into their Joomla account they'll be pushed to a login screen where they can then login. You're also able to have as many IMs open as you want, which can be minimized as you see fit or even open each individual IM in an entirely new browser window. Make them full screen, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• sunnyjey
  • sunnyjey
15 years 3 months ago #87175 by sunnyjey
Replied by sunnyjey on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hi Krileon,

I have been waiting for release of your IM. I am a big fan of yours. And that is the reason I haven't bought One & One Chat Module yet.

I know it is difficult and odd question. But can you tell us tentative dates for release of your IM? (Atleast in Months or Weeks parameters)

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon