Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

14 years 8 months ago #108086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
The AutoAwards plugin is no longer maintained or developed, but is Open Source GNU/GPL so anyone may do as they see fit with it.

All development I maintain is listed on my site. I unfortunately just ran out of time to maintain so many projects and a few had to be dropped.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #111049 by mikle1985
Replied by mikle1985 on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hi. First of all thanks for your work. You have created something very needed.

Can I ask you for some update please? Of course of it doesn't take much time.

I am actually using HwdVideoShare. It would be great to auto-award my users for lets say number of video files uploaded and(!) approved. Could you please create such a possibility? Thanks in advance!

BTW, your plugin works with fireboard but will it work with kunena in a same way? Sorry if you have already enlightened this question - didn't find the answer.

Thanks for all again!

14 years 4 months ago #118541 by coolskin
Replied by coolskin on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hello, thx for developping what i m looking for.
But Anybody can post a tutorial for install this?
I have some issu :( sadly.

I use Joomla Version 1.5.15
I use PHP : 5.2.10
I use CB : 1.2.1

I have installed Jaward 1.0
And i have installed cb : jAwards AutoReward V9.

When i publish : jAwards AutoReward V9
i have this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\playsc2v2\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_autoawards\cb.autoawardstab.php on line 679.

Maybe i do somthing wrong and i don t have the good plugin or configuration.

Can you help me ?

14 years 4 months ago #118727 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
The plugin has been discontinued, you may need to make modifications to it for it to function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169099 by Camee
Replied by Camee on topic Re: Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hello everyone,

if only I've found this plugin earlyer :) It's so great and it still works with Joomla 1.5.23 and CB 1.4 Krileon, Thank you so much!

I'd like to share an additional rule, which I found very useful for my community. It awards a user for his/her positively voted comments made by JomComment.

1. Open file "cb.autoawardstab.php. Inser following code, for example after the last } in //Hits:
//JomComment
		if ($params->get('jomcomment','0') == 0) {
			$query = 'SELECT count(id) FROM #__jomcomment WHERE user_id="'.$user->id.'" AND published = 1 AND voted > 0';
			$_CB_database->setQuery($query);
			$numComments=$_CB_database->loadResult();
			if ($numComments>=1) {
				if ($numComments>=$jc1) {
					getAutoAwardsTab::AddAwards(
						$user->id
						,$jc1id
						,$jc1reason
					);
					if ($numComments>=$jc2) {
							$user->id
							,$jc2id
							,$jc2reason
						);
						if ($numComments>=$jc3) {
								$user->id
								,$jc3id
								,$jc3reason
							);
							if ($numComments>=$jc4) {
									$user->id
									,$jc4id
									,$jc4reason
								);
								if ($numComments>=$jc5) {
										$user->id
										,$jc5id
										,$jc5reason
									);
									if ($numComments>=$jc6) {
											$user->id
											,$jc6id
											,$jc6reason
										);
										if ($numComments>=$jc7) {
											$user->id
											,$jc7id
											,$jc7reason
											);
											if ($numComments>=$jc8) {
												$user->id
												,$jc8id
												,$jc8reason
												);
											}
										}
									}
								}
							}
						}
					}
				} 
			}
		}

There are 8 different awards. If you need only 5, then simply remove "jc6" - "jc8"
To get this award, the user must have at least one positive vote on one of his comments. If he has 5 comments with at least 1 positive vote, he'll get the next award, etc. You can make this award a little bit more challenging by changing the number of votes in the query from "> 0" to "> 2" then he will need more than 2 positive votes.

2. Open file cb.autoawardstab.xml and insert following code right after the last </param> (not params) tag:
<param name="@spacer" type="spacer" default="" label="" description="" />
		<param name="jomcomment" type="radio" default='1' label="JomComment" description="Grants users awards based on the amount of their positive voted comments.">
	     	<option value='0'>On</option>
	     	<option value='1'>Off</option>
		</param>

This will insert the on/off button in the plugin configuration.

3. Open file config.php and insert following code:
//Comments
			$jc1id = "14";
			$jc1reason = "Awarded for posting 1 comment with a positive score.";
			$jc1 = "1";

$jc2id = "15";
			$jc2reason = "Awarded for posting 5 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc2 = "5";

$jc3id = "16";
			$jc3reason = "Awarded for posting 10 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc3 = "10";

$jc4id = "17";
			$jc4reason = "Awarded for posting 20 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc4 = "20";

$jc5id = "18";
			$jc5reason = "Awarded for posting 40 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc5 = "40";

$jc6id = "19";
			$jc6reason = "Awarded for posting 80 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc6 = "80";

$jc7id = "20";
			$jc7reason = "Awarded for posting 160 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc7 = "160";

$jc8id = "21";
			$jc8reason = "Awarded for posting 320 comments with a positive score.";
			$jc8 = "320";

Don't forget to replace the numbers in $jc1id - $jc8id with the id of your awards/medals.

Enjoy :) And thanks again, Krileon <3

12 years 7 months ago #175843 by Camee
Replied by Camee on topic Re: Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hi again,

I hope I can get help on a small issue. Is it possible to show only the highest award? For example I have awards for 5, 10, 20, and 30 uploaded pictures to JoomGallery and a user uploaded 20 pictures. Now I don't want to show the awards for 5 and 10 pictures, only the one for 20 pictures.

I cannot work with award IDs, cause it should show the highest award that the specific user has really got, not the highest award that a user could get.

An answer would be really great, although I know, that the plugin has been discontinued. Maybe there is still someone out there, who can help me :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.113 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn