[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing

13 years 3 months ago #147307 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
They are identical, that is what puzzles me so badly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147317 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
steinsandy,

Lookup for the PHP error log. The line you provided is from Apache's log, which is not helpful.

The PHP error log will provide the required information to solve your problem. If you don't were it's located, contact your hosting provider for help.

I hope this helps,

Arunas

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

13 years 3 months ago #147326 by steinsandy
[code:1][27-Nov-2010 12:43:41] PHP Warning: in /home/...../public_html/..../modules/mod_comprofilermoderator/mod_comprofilermoderator.php on line 59[/code:1]

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 3 months ago #147330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
The error you've provided is just a Warning and for the moderation module at that. Please better review your apache error log at the time of the error to see if there's a problem such as security error, memory error, etc.. Please ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting is enabled during this test. Something is different on your live environment that is causing a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147331 by steinsandy
When a profile is edited in the front end it is going spastic in a refresh frenzy for about 10 seconds. I don't know if it is linked but thought I should mention it as well.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

13 years 3 months ago #147332 by steinsandy
Those are the only errors I'm getting in apache and php logs.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn