Basket error and doesn't send conf. link

13 years 3 months ago #148114 by bramsan2
I've searched the forums for an answer to this that works, and I've found nothing. I've used CBSubs for another client and it worked fine. Now this is on a non-profit site I'm doing.

(we have no third party SEO going at all)

Using Paypal my customers get the following message when they are redirected back to my site after paying at paypal.

"Sorry your payment has not been processed. Transaction result:FAIL Error: 4020. Please try again and notify system administrator.
No suitable basket found."

The payment has gone through, but this freaks them out.

Then the email they get instructing them to confirm has no link in the message.

Needless to say this is not working for us.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148165 by beat
Googling for "Paypal FAIL 4020" leads to this page as first result:

www.x.com/thread/40738;jsessionid=7220D781F1DA47EAD94C73442CEB5419.node0?decorator=print&displayFullThread=true

The 4020 response when using PDT means that the post back cannot be read. This is usually caused by the auth token being invalid. For example using a sandbox token on the live site or a live site token in the sandbox or the token simple being incorrect or missing.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 3 months ago #148168 by bramsan2
Replied by bramsan2 on topic Re:Basket error and doesn't send conf. link
Thanks for the quick response. The token was in fact incorrectly applied, and now it appears to work. (sorry I didn't think to Google that myself)

What should I look at to try and rectify the link not being in the confirmation email that new subscribers receive. the space is just blank where the link should be. (There appears to be nothing about this in the CB forum)

Thanks

13 years 3 months ago #148269 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Basket error and doesn't send conf. link

What should I look at to try and rectify the link not being in the confirmation email that new subscribers receive. the space is just blank where the link should be. (There appears to be nothing about this in the CB forum)

Confirm codes and confirm links typically will NOT send (and be empty) if you do not have email confirmation configured in your CB installation. Please check within CB configuration on the registration tab that you have email confirm set to Yes. Please also note the [CONFIRM] substitution can only be placed in the Pending email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148291 by bramsan2
Replied by bramsan2 on topic Re:Basket error and doesn't send conf. link
OK, this had been checked, but somehow got unchecked. thanks, that will fix it I'm sure.

13 years 3 months ago #148356 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Basket error and doesn't send conf. link
bramsan2 wrote:

OK, this had been checked, but somehow got unchecked. thanks, that will fix it I'm sure.

Please let us know the results. Keep in mind the [CONFIRM] link can only be applied to the Registration Pending email (believe will not function in Welcome or any other Email).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn