Do I need to install joomlaboard seperately?

18 years 4 months ago #543 by soren
Do I need to install joomlaboard seperately?

Is any other forum supported?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #545 by nant
At this moment, the Joomlaboard integration is the best.
Yes you need to install it separately.
Vbulletin and SMF bridges are present for Joomla but no integration with CB yet.

18 years 4 months ago #618 by Mackelito
Replied by Mackelito on topic Re:Do I need to install joomlaboard seperately?
I cant get the tab to work... all is installed but the tab wont show and the namne is still "_UE_SB_FORUM_TAB_LABEL"

(_UE_SB_TABTITLE seems to be OK)

18 years 4 months ago #621 by nant
After installing CB 1.0 RC2 your backend Components->Community Builder->Tab Management should have 2 forum related tabs. One is titled 'Forum Settings' and is used to alter various forum related settings (signature, etc) in the front-end when updating your profile (assuming of course that you have installed joomlaboard/simpleboard component). The other is titled 'Forum' and is used to display the last posts in the forum (again we assume that the forum component has been installed). These 2 tabs should be published.
Also in the Plugin management you should have a plugin titled 'Simpleboard Forum'. This should be published.

Please confirm the above in order to continue.

18 years 4 months ago #625 by Mackelito
Replied by Mackelito on topic Re:Do I need to install joomlaboard seperately?
No problem whit the signature, etc tab showing when the user is changeing settings... But it´s not displayed whit the profile tabs :S

Com is installed (joomla!board).

What is the Title: and Description: supposed to be on both forum tabs?

18 years 4 months ago #630 by nant
The backend Forum tab title is set to _UE_FORUMTAB which in the Enhlish language file becomes 'Forum'. The description is empty.

Are you using this in English or so you have some other language installed and active? If so perhaps you have a missing language string.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn