[SOLVED] PNG files are being flattened

13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 1 day ago #158672 by gilsontech
[SOLVED] PNG files are being flattened was created by gilsontech
When I upload images to GJ's categories or Groups the PNG files I upload are losing their transparency and being flatten (opacity made white).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 days ago #158714 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: PNG files are being flattened
GJ uses the image processor you've configured within CB. CB by default uses GD and GD does not support transparency or animations. In order to have either/or/both you need to use imagemagik processor which not all hosts provide (please contact your host).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 days ago #158770 by gilsontech
Replied by gilsontech on topic Re: PNG files are being flattened
thanks, I used imagemagik and it worked.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn