After upgrade can't login anymore

16 years 8 months ago #42717 by derekingermany
Replied by derekingermany on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
btorgan wrote:

Yes, if you upgrade CB first and then Joomla the password is already salted. If you upgrade joomla first like I did then it was not.

Are you saying that if you upgrade Joomla first then CB everything works?

Derek

My Community Website
www.mein-neuruppin.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42722 by btorgan
Replied by btorgan on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
No, just the opposite. You should upgrade CB 1st, then Joomla. I did it backwards, which is why I thought I had the problem I had.:blush:

16 years 8 months ago #42835 by derekingermany
Replied by derekingermany on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
btorgan wrote:

No, just the opposite. You should upgrade CB 1st, then Joomla. I did it backwards, which is why I thought I had the problem I had.:blush:

I install CB first then Joomla. And it didn't work :blush:

Derek

My Community Website
www.mein-neuruppin.de

16 years 8 months ago #42845 by btorgan
Replied by btorgan on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
On the Joomla.org site forum I believe there is a thread regarding a "loop" sign in problem. Maybe that's the problem you're having. Go there and read through the thread and maybe that will help.

16 years 8 months ago #43008 by profmustamar
Replied by profmustamar on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
I can't login with Internet Explorer.
But with Mozilla Firefox or Netscape, everything is fine.

Help me, please... :(

16 years 8 months ago #43145 by bchhim
Replied by bchhim on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
I'm having the same problem, only no error, it's just looping back (could be because of my template being modified..?)

Anyways I didn't do any upgrades at all. I just put up Joomla 1.0.13 (just downloaded the full file) and then installed CB 1.1 (never touched any previous versions)..

When I tried to log in with CB Login, it wouldn't work. Then when I tried to go back into the admin panel with it, it wouldn't work. However I had another admin (one that i didn't log into CP with) that i used that DID log into the admin panel. I went back in and changed my password back. Then I logged in to the joomla login and it worked.

So basically, when I try to use the CB Login, it corrupts my password and I can't login to anything. If I change my password with the other admin (that I never logged into CB login with) it'll work ONLY in the joomla login.

So basically CB Login is screwing things up, and I never used an older version of JOOMLA or CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn