After upgrade can't login anymore

16 years 8 months ago #43167 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
We are following this thread closely, trying to find ways to reproduce the various problems explained here, that we take seriously.

During beta and RC tests in CB testteam these didn't appear, and we are still not able to replicate these problems. Looking at download stats too, they seem to be not that frequent either. But we need to be able to reproduce to be able to find and fix...

Please try reporting a way to reproduce, step by step starting with a clean Joomla 1.0.12 or 1.0.13 installation, and describing each step for reproducing the problem.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43242 by PGLion
Replied by PGLion on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
beat wrote:

Please try reporting a way to reproduce, step by step starting with a clean Joomla 1.0.12 or 1.0.13 installation, and describing each step for reproducing the problem.

This is not an option for my website. It's a life environment and I got more than 1200 members.

If you're interested I can provide url and login details.

16 years 8 months ago #43334 by beat
PGLion wrote:

beat wrote:

This is not an option for my website. It's a life environment and I got more than 1200 members.

Maybe a clone of the website as test ?

If you're interested I can provide url and login details.

Yes, please PM me.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #43523 by bchhim
Replied by bchhim on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
Please keep us updated if you find any solutions. I can give you the info to check it out right now if you like.

16 years 8 months ago #43551 by dpk
Replied by dpk on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
I have Mambo 4.5.5 and am having a similar problem after upgrading CB (I used the expert upgrade instructions), but the failure was not immediate.

First I noticed that some new user registrations were not showing up in the CB userlist on the backend, but they did appear in the database. IIRC, they appeared in the core userlist too. I re-registered them and this appears to work OK.

I can't log into the backend anymore in any browser. (latest FF, IE7, Opera, Kmeleon...) I can log in through the front end. I just get an endless login loop, usually a white screen, sometimes a timeout error page (more common in IE), or FF tries to download the login page as a file.

Siteground, the host, is giving me some BS excuses about com_classifieds having errors. I've been using that component unchanged for a very long time. The only major change recently is CB.

16 years 8 months ago #43861 by beat
bchhim wrote:

Please keep us updated if you find any solutions. I can give you the info to check it out right now if you like.

Yes, PM me please.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn