After upgrade can't login anymore

16 years 8 months ago #44014 by PeaceKeeper
Replied by PeaceKeeper on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
I have been messing around with CB1.1, JSMF2.0.2 and Joomla 1.12, everything has been working ok, until recently.

Just this past week, the user tables have been continually going out of sync with each other, now cb is point blanc refusing to synchronize on its own.

Once registered members are redirected to the "Joomla Maintenance" page, like the site is offline... Very confusing on how that happens, but hey, I just work here.

I will keep playing with this and see if i can stabilize the system any.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44741 by byronss
Replied by byronss on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
Count me in as another this is happening to. Joomla admin login is fine. Frontend users can't log-in. I can't log in to the frontend either with my admin user/pass.

My Joomla was updated recently but I do not have latest version of CB and am reluctant to upgrade.

16 years 7 months ago #44743 by cornerstone
Replied by cornerstone on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
Having the same problem. :( Joomla 1.0.13 and CB 1.1

No-one can log in through CB login (403 error), they can through the Joomla login.

16 years 7 months ago #44788 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
byronss wrote:

Count me in as another this is happening to. Joomla admin login is fine. Frontend users can't log-in. I can't log in to the frontend either with my admin user/pass.

My Joomla was updated recently but I do not have latest version of CB and am reluctant to upgrade.

If you have Joomla 1.0.13, you either need a fix for joomla 1.0.2 (search forum for that) or CB 1.1, highly recommended.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #44789 by beat
cornerstone wrote:

Having the same problem. :( Joomla 1.0.13 and CB 1.1

No-one can log in through CB login (403 error), they can through the Joomla login.

I'm still looking out for sites with this problem.

Can you please PM me please the url to login and a valid username/password which logs in ok in backend and joomla frontend and not into cb ?

Ideally either a dump of the corresponding SQL entry in jos_comprofiler or an access to the datase would help understanding too.

Thanks.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #44790 by beat
PeaceKeeper wrote:

I have been messing around with CB1.1, JSMF2.0.2 and Joomla 1.12, everything has been working ok, until recently.

Just this past week, the user tables have been continually going out of sync with each other, now cb is point blanc refusing to synchronize on its own.

Once registered members are redirected to the "Joomla Maintenance" page, like the site is offline... Very confusing on how that happens, but hey, I just work here.

I will keep playing with this and see if i can stabilize the system any.

Could you please tell very more precisely what "now cb is point blanc refusing to synchronize on its own" means ?

Here too, would need database access to understand (PM is fine)

@ALL: please include problem description and URL to your post/page in PM so I know which problem to look for ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn