Building site for AEC... would like to use CB

15 years 11 months ago #61419 by bamg7777
Hi,
I have a CB site that I am building and I had decided to use AEC for the subscription portion. However, I have just discovered the CB subscription beta.. Is there a way I can get the beta? If it is comparable to AEC, i would like to use it instead.

One main peice I need is an INTEGRATION peice that will allow me to do a couple of external functions when a user registers, or leaves the community.

Thanks,
Brandon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #61830 by TrvlFox
How do you like AEC?

15 years 11 months ago #61835 by Schattenherz
Replied by Schattenherz on topic Re:Building site for AEC... would like to use CB
Hm.

You want a "couple of functions"?

Well, CB has a "couple of functions".

E-Mail: illusion123@freenet.de
MSN: illusion1@hotmail.de
Yahoo: illusion66

15 years 11 months ago #62074 by mknz
The MI or MicroIntegrations in AEC will do that for you. Use a premade one for a ton of different components (APC,CB,VM,docman,etc.) or simply use the SQL IM and you can mod any field in any table...make it whatever you want.

hope it helps

15 years 11 months ago #62524 by bamg7777
Well, it seems to be ok. It has a lot of features. It has a lot of micro integrations too so you are supposed to make it do about anything you want..

However, I have yet to get a couple of basic things to work.. I was hoping to get the CB subscription plugin to test instead.

14 years 10 months ago #101884 by rocketgurl
Replied by rocketgurl on topic Re:Building site for AEC... would like to use CB
mknz wrote:

or simply use the SQL IM and you can mod any field in any table...make it whatever you want.

where can I find documentation on, for instance, creating a CB tab to have AEC info such as expiration date, membership type, etc?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn