"Karma" Missing from CB List Sort

15 years 9 months ago #64068 by Terp
"Karma" Missing from CB List Sort was created by Terp
I was creating a list of members with the most karma, and CB forces me to select a default variable by which to sort. Karma is missing from the list...all the rest there. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #64243 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:"Karma" Missing from CB List Sort
Karma is a forum field, not in CB tables, and where the result can be called by CB in the forum component, thanks to the corresponding CB plugin. The current CB 1.1 API design that we are using there doesn't allow us to know the corresponding database structure used by the particular forum component, and how to link that to CB database by SQL formula.

Therefore a full search would be very slow and extremely database taxing, as not done in SQL.

That's why the "external fields", like karma, total forum posts, etc can be displayed for each user shown in the list, but not searched, for now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn