Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249165 by jojo12

Looks like legacy language files are still loading

Yes, I renamed the language order with _. Now all the notices are away!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249182 by marketsetc

krileon wrote:

marketsetc wrote: Still seeing same issue as RC2; when I look to access my profile, I see a WSOD with this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

That shouldn't be possible with RC3. We migrate that plugin then completely uninstall it. If it's not uninstalled yet then please do so.

Deleted plugin entirely, cleared cache, still see error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

Happy to PM login info upon request.

9 years 7 months ago #249184 by krileon

What plugin did you delete? You need to delete "Forum Integration", but it should have uninstalled on install of RC3 (confirmed this works here). That file should not even exist. Especially if you deleted the plugin. Navigate to the path shown in the error and delete the entire plug_cbsimpleboardtab folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249195 by cuertech

szoloroz wrote: I installed the upgrade and every time I click on Configuration or I try to save, I get this message

InputToSet undefined: cbfr_params_allow_email_public

Installation was very fast.

Regarding the Yes/No coloured buttons... how do I know which one is already selected?
Thank you

I got the same result on installing CB 2.0 RC3 over CB 2.0 RC2, I uninstalled CB2.0 altogethrer using Joomla extension manager and then reinstalled but same result, however uninstalling CB 2.0 then dropping all comprofiler tables from the database and then reinstalling CB 2.0 RC3 resolved the recurring message and all seems ok now.

9 years 7 months ago #249196 by marketsetc

krileon wrote:

What plugin did you delete? You need to delete "Forum Integration", but it should have uninstalled on install of RC3 (confirmed this works here). That file should not even exist. Especially if you deleted the plugin. Navigate to the path shown in the error and delete the entire plug_cbsimpleboardtab folder.

The folder was not present.

9 years 7 months ago #249199 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
hi,

i installed it over cb 1.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.24. when trying to access plugins i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in /home/proteino/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn