Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249145 by nant

agouldtdc wrote:
I will try on a fresh J3.3.3 installation and see what happens.

Yes please - thanks for your feedback.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249146 by jojo12
I installed on a Joomla 3.3.3 over CB 2.0 RC2, installation ok.
Looks great.
The only thing I don't understand is the captcha. I use latest antispam, but on registration I only get a textfield, no image with all options. (see image)
for me captcha seems important to avoid spam, so I am not happy with that.
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249147 by szoloroz
Hi Nick,

It was an upgrade from RC2 on Joomla 3.3.3 (sorry, I should've mentioned all these).
Regarding the buttons, I've attached a screenshot. There is no visible sign of which option is selected. If I click on the green Yes or the red No button, all that happens is a hover effect.

Thank you
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249148 by jojo12
the first time after installation over RC2, I had the same. When I went later to the same place, it was ok.
(so a little bit I can reproduce this)

9 years 7 months ago #249149 by beat

szoloroz wrote: Hi Nick,

It was an upgrade from RC2 on Joomla 3.3.3 (sorry, I should've mentioned all these).
Regarding the buttons, I've attached a screenshot. There is no visible sign of which option is selected. If I click on the green Yes or the red No button, all that happens is a hover effect.

Thank you

Did you try clearing your browser cache ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 7 months ago #249150 by szoloroz
Clearing the browser cache worked, thank you very much. Although the original error message is still happening.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn