Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249212 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote: ...

Yes, that's intentional. It's now designed with an auto-scrolling feature. If there are more tabs then what can possibly be visible it creates left/right scroll buttons to scroll the hidden tabs into view. For this to work the tabs needed to be properly aligned left.

Currently I have no access to RC… but I could imagine some other solutions for the menu items/tabs. Also posted a similar comment to "Nant's" responsive backend screens i.e. floating tabs
IMHO, the backend tabs should appear with 100% width (in a stacking order). If not possible by pure CSS/mediaquery..., there are some other related projects and interesting solutions:

Could also fit in frontend profile menu.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249216 by jojo12
Not nice:
I have my contactinfos with 1 line with title.
but there's no space between title and info. and when title is longer it overlaps (see image)
EDIT:
I append an other one

I append an edit profile chaos too

In profile view I can order it with a html field, but in registration and profile edit it's really caotic.
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249217 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

beat wrote:

giorgionasis wrote: hi,

i installed it over cb 1.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.24. when trying to access plugins i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>proteino/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

That's interesting: Would like to understand why you get that and from where.

Could you please add following line between line 85 and 86, and then view html page source and report findings here or by PM ?
if ( ! is_array( $subParams ) ) { echo 'Key is: ' . $key . ' and backtrace is: '; debug_print_backtrace(); exit; }

i inserted the code in the file. you can see the results in the attachment

thank you!

File Attachment:

File Name: errors_2014-09-19.txt
File Size:173 KB
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249230 by agouldtdc
Same problem. I have just done a clean install of J3.3, installed RC3, selected Start to configure CB and get:
'
( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\Stream\create() in C:\wamp\www\Joomla3_CBRC3\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 81
.....'

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249250 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
hi,

install over cb 1.9.1 on a joomla 2.5.24 version. when trying to update canvas photo or portrait photo no action by clicking update. cancel button works fine. i have no errors through inspect element and having turned on debug system at maximum level i also have nothing.

also trying to change "name" of contact info a have a system message
"Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0"
but the name changed succesfully.

also i have noticed that nowhere there is a "back" button but only the "cancel". the concept is that it has been replaced??

and the last one
i run the synchronize user and i have
"Removing 2 entries from Community Builder missing in users Table.
User not found. User not found.
Joomla User Table and Joomla Community Builder User Table now in sync!"
and then i run "check users database" and have this one:
"Checking Users Database:
Warning: 2 entries in Community Builder comprofiler table without corresponding user table rows.
Following comprofiler id: 768, 780 are missing in user table
This one can be fixed using menu Components / Community Builder / tools and then click "Synchronize users".
All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.
users table has no zero id row.
comprofiler table has no zero id row.
All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.
All users table rows have ACL entries in user_usergroup_map table.
All ACL user_usergroup_map table rows have corresponding entries in users table."

i have done this about times.note that i have k2 installed and intergrate with CB

best regards

9 years 7 months ago #249252 by jojo12
Strange when ajax core field enabled, the normally circle bordered avatar image is quadratic bordered.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.732 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn