Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249201 by beat

giorgionasis wrote: hi,

i installed it over cb 1.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.24. when trying to access plugins i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>proteino/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

That's interesting: Would like to understand why you get that and from where.

Could you please add following line between line 85 and 86, and then view html page source and report findings here or by PM ?
if ( ! is_array( $subParams ) ) { echo 'Key is: ' . $key . ' and backtrace is: '; debug_print_backtrace(); exit; }

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: giorgionasis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249202 by imaaxx
Hello,

We have just upgraded our test site from RC2 to RC3 and all went well, we did notice that with firefox the configuration icon images do not render and as well we have issues with the new yes/no button as they display as both on?

In Chrome everything is visible and working including the icon images and yes/no options, so something is up firefox.

Great job on the new RC3!
Alan

9 years 7 months ago #249206 by dotcom22
you right and Kyle confirmed also.thanks

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249207 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released
hi beat,

i added the line in the file and i have all of this

File Attachment:

File Name: errors.txt
File Size:173 KB
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249208 by michaedt
I just notice a major problem (if its not my user error). Since upgrading from RC2 to RC3, the connections permission do not appear to be accurate. More specifically, users are treated as connected even though their connection is still pending. As you can imagine, this could be very problematic! I also notice that the buttons above the connection summary are now missing. I dumped my cache on multiple browser with so success. I've attached an image to show where the buttons are missing.
Cheers.
Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249209 by michaedt
Correction,
Buttons have returned. I noticed that FontAwesome was turned off.
But mutual consent is still not working. It says that my request is pending, yet I have full access to items that are only visible to connected users. I'll check the database to see if there were changes in the connections field names.
Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn