It is a Joomla thing:
Disable the remember me sytem plugin
And... everything works okeeee.

:unsure:

see: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1585438#p1585438

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88691 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re:User's Cannot Logout
But it should'nt have to be that way.... should it? Well I guess it's one or the other.

15 years 2 months ago #88715 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:User's Cannot Logout
@ALL posting in this thread:

Upgrade to CB 1.2 stable.

If the problem persists, start a new thread in CB 1.2 Stable forum area. Give details about your environment (CMS version, CB version, PHP version, SEF?, hacks, URL, etc).

Posting in RC4 area (even if you have stable installed) is not productive.

15 years 1 month ago #89328 by mercutio
Replied by mercutio on topic Re:User's Cannot Logout
Possible solution that "kinda" worked for me.... forgive me, admins, for I am posting about 1.2 in the RC4 area... it doesn't seem like this discussion made it over there. I randomly started experiencing this problem a few days ago, and it got exceptionally bad today. I'm running Medhi's coppermine bridge, so I need the remember me functionality to make it work.

What I did was simply change the CB login module to show the "remember me" checkbox as checked and hidden. For whatever weird reason, things now seem to work fine (knock on wood). Hope that helps someone.

<i>Wild Poets is a collaborative community of creative souls - wildpoets.com

We welcome new contributors, and are looking to publish the best of independent poetry, literature, art, music, and video. Membership is free.

15 years 1 month ago #89345 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re:User's Cannot Logout
mercutio wrote:

Possible solution that "kinda" worked for me.... forgive me, admins, for I am posting about 1.2 in the RC4 area... it doesn't seem like this discussion made it over there. I randomly started experiencing this problem a few days ago, and it got exceptionally bad today. I'm running Medhi's coppermine bridge, so I need the remember me functionality to make it work.

What I did was simply change the CB login module to show the "remember me" checkbox as checked and hidden. For whatever weird reason, things now seem to work fine (knock on wood). Hope that helps someone.

It's Genious! IT WORKS!! I love it! The only slight down side is people do not have ther option to deactivate the remember me, but that's ok. I once apon a time integrated Medhi's bridge for coppermine which was good, but I got rid of it due to finding joomgallery, and wonder if there was something I missed on removing or unintegrating it. Thank you very much. Karma for you! Cheers Josh Lewis.

15 years 2 weeks ago #93457 by libby
Replied by libby on topic Re:User's Cannot Logout
I am having a similar problem. Joomla 1.5.9 CB 1.2 and no SEF

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds