Add Space Between L1 and L2 Content?

15 years 3 months ago #86390 by blitxxx
Add Space Between L1 and L2 Content? was created by blitxxx
Greets to all :)

I have been working heavy with CB RC4, trying to make a vertical profile as oppose to the tabbed interface.

All seems to be going well, but I seem nagged by the limited space between "tabs"...

Is there something I can add in template.css to add a white space padding ?

Or is there a way I can add a blank tab via the community builder interface ?

Thanks in advance

Post edited by: blitxxx, at: 2009/01/23 19:24

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #86395 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Add Space Between L1 and L2 Content?
This can be controlled with your templates CSS.

Class associated with those titles: contentheading

Just add a padding-top: XYZpx; or a margin-top: XYZpx; or top: XYZ;

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #97904 by blitxxx
Replied by blitxxx on topic Re:Add Space Between L1 and L2 Content?
Thx for the reply :)

It is in the Joomla template

Just have to try the example codes until one works

Post edited by: blitxxx, at: 2009/05/07 02:31

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn