Mod Login not showing style with CBSubs install

14 years 10 months ago #100098 by mmccormick
:( Since installing CBSubs I noticed that my login module (styled S1 for my template) is now showing as though styled "none." When I check the CBLogin module the parameter is still set to S1 but the style won't show anymore. Ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100261 by krileon
Am not able to duplicate. Ensure your login module is up to date by performing a cb expert upgrade on top of your CB installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #100264 by mmccormick
Thanks -- I have CB 1.0. ***** The "Expert Upgrade" sounds horrifying at first glance but since I have 1.0 maybe not so bad. Don't understand why the login module style would change just b/c they released an upgrade?! It was fine before CBSubs was installed (as my backup reveals), and it shows fine on another page with different style applied. A lot of work just to fix a style....I have bigger fish to fry.:pinch:

What can I do to receive notice of updates? I am a DOC subscriber but did not hear about this update.

*****[CORRECTION--I have 1.2 installed! But not the recent 1.2.1 release]

Post edited by: mmccormick, at: 2009/05/28 21:08

Post edited by: mmccormick, at: 2009/05/29 22:06

14 years 10 months ago #100298 by mmccormick
FOLLOWUP:

The login module appears fine once I am logged in (shows the style I set for it). It is when I am logged out that it will not show it's style. Weird--and the only thing that changed is I installed CBSubs.

14 years 10 months ago #100301 by Rapunzl
CB 1.0 is obsoleted by CB 1.2. Please upgrade.

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #100382 by krileon
CBSubs does not support CB1.0. Please upgrade to CB 1.2 if you wish to use CBSubs to its fullest and eliminate bugs you're encountering which we've already fixed.

Upgrading is a painless process. Just read the readme file very carefully and make backups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn