Problem during registration with ARB

14 years 9 months ago #104494 by quixotica
Problem during registration with ARB was created by quixotica
I have the Authorize.net payment gateway setup, but I get this error on registration. It still seems to go on from here, but I'm guessing that the recurring billing is not working correctly.

Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0001-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0000-01-00 00:00:00 in /home/website/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104497 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problem during registration with ARB
quixotica wrote:

I have the Authorize.net payment gateway setup, but I get this error on registration. It still seems to go on from here, but I'm guessing that the recurring billing is not working correctly.

Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0001-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0000-01-00 00:00:00 in /home/website/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0

in that same basket you have a 1-year subscription and a 1-month subscription.

But ARB doesn't support that in a single auto-recurring subscription record, and CBSubs 1.0 doesn't support multiple auto-recurring subscription items in a single basket. Future ARB and CBSubs versions might support that, but it's not the case today for either of them.

If you allow for non-autorecurring payments, then only those will be offered, otherwise you get that error notice...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #104540 by quixotica
Replied by quixotica on topic Re:Problem during registration with ARB
That was it! Thank for explaining the issue so clearly! We will just have them manually renew yearly - no big deal. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn