My site locked me out....

17 years 6 months ago #22430 by kaztraz
My site locked me out.... was created by kaztraz
So i have www.quattro.is (wich none of you guys can use as it is in icelandic) but i have for 2 months been locked away from the system and i have tried everything.

here´s the thing, my superadmin account does not work as such he´s only good as a "registered" account i have changed and deleted the account in sql and made anotherone but i can only log into the front of the page cant access the backend (admin end) i have no other admins and no other superadmin and well i have tried everything that is suposed to work so i thought that maybe i need to "sync" in CB for my account to work? but i cant do that unless i have access to the backend ... right?

any clues?

i really dont want to have to reinstall every single plugin and copy all the news and such.... any one please i need help :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #22437 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My site locked me out....
There are several tables to edit to regain backend access:

jos_users:
jos_core_acl_aro
jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map

Just do a test-install and look how the values map between these tables...

in joomla forums i'm pretty sure there is a post explaining that in more details.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn