Get CB Gallery to work with CB registration??

14 years 1 month ago #125177 by danjapro
I am using CB Builder 1.2.1, with CB ProfileGaller 1.2RC, which i got with CBSubs subsciprtion, I can get my Admin and user to upload. THIS WORKS FINE.

Thru the CB Profile Tab, one image at a time.
However, on my registartion form I have 6 upload fields going to a (TAB called "Images").

I I place the fields to point towrds (CB Profile Gallery), it just display the iages one after each other and Shows no Items uploaded for User.

How to make the Registration upload, upload to that registering users gallery one time, so they do not haev to

Login into profile to upload more pics.
6 pics t registration alone?????

I HAVING BEEN TRYIN EVERYTHING I KNOW RIGHT NWO, NEED HELP PLEASE.

GANJ99@NETZERO.NET

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125213 by krileon
Thread moved as unrelated to CBSubs.

This is not how CB ProfileGallery works; it does not work from Image fields. Users must login and visit their profiles followed by visiting the Profile Gallery tab to which they can upload images to their gallery. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #125268 by danjapro
Is there a Way or Photo Gallery that allows you to connect the Image Upload in Registration to show up as a Horizontal-Gallery

Or another galler feature or plugin that allows the iamges to show up horizontally from the images/com_profiler directory?

I do not want users to have to upload form their profile, only one time upload of 6 pics form registration form.

CB ProfileGaller 1.2RC on CB 1.2.1

14 years 3 weeks ago #126011 by krileon
I recommend just creating 6 image fields in that case.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn