[SOLVED] CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage

13 years 11 months ago #128385 by nfernandez
If i enable the CB Plugins integration, i can no longer view the homepage. (www.yoursite.com). The weird thing is, if i enable and go to a page within my domain like www.yoursite.com/page1 i can see the page as normal. Then if i click the home tab of my site and browse back to www.yoursite.com i get a blank page with the login box that asks my user name and password (basically just the CB login module). Then if i log in as the admin on the backend and change CB Plugins integration to "No", everything works fine. Please help!!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/30 20:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128428 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Plugins integration
nfernandez wrote:

If i enable the CB Plugins integration, i can no longer view the homepage. (www.yoursite.com). The weird thing is, if i enable and go to a page within my domain like www.yoursite.com/page1 i can see the page as normal. Then if i click the home tab of my site and browse back to www.yoursite.com i get a blank page with the login box that asks my user name and password (basically just the CB login module). Then if i log in as the admin on the backend and change CB Plugins integration to "No", everything works fine. Please help!!

Need more information about your environment.

I don't even know if you are using CB 1.2.2!

Please follow our Help Us Help You link and check you error logs!

13 years 11 months ago #128436 by nfernandez
Replied by nfernandez on topic Re:CB Plugins integration
First i am very sorry. I didn't mean to hijack a thread, i posted there because i had the same issue. I then thought it was not the proper spot because it seemed like more of a CB issue then a facebook connect issue. Sorry again, please see info below. Thanks!

Exact PHP version. - 5.2.3
Exact Joomla version. - 1.5.10
Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?) - see screen shot below:

Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? - if i enable debug mode, my site no longer loads. I just get a blank screen. If i then go back and disable debug, everything works fine.

Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? - none that i know of, if you need detailed info on this i can email them. please let me know.

Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..) - sorry i don't understand this.

Any SEF components? - I am using SH404SEF.

Move or encrypt configuration.php? - sorry i don't know what this means.

Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? - I just upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 last week
Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? - Fresh Install, has been installed for about a year.

What browser is issue present in? - i checked Google Chrome (4.1.249.1042) and IE 8, both give the same results.

Post edited by: nfernandez, at: 2010/03/29 12:11

Post edited by: nfernandez, at: 2010/03/29 12:13

Post edited by: nfernandez, at: 2010/03/29 12:16

Post edited by: nfernandez, at: 2010/03/29 12:16
Attachments:

13 years 11 months ago #128463 by nfernandez
Just an update, i tried to start the debugging again and here are the results.

If i turn on the debugger and go to www.mysite.com then i get a blank white screen.

If i turn on the debugger and go to www.mysite.com/page1, the page loads with debugger info.

I am not sure what all the info tells me so please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again for your help!

13 years 11 months ago #128468 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Plugins integration

Exact Joomla version. - 1.5.10

Your Joomla installation is out of date by 5 versions. Please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.15.

if i enable and go to a page within my domain like www.yoursite.com/page1 i can see the page as normal.

I don't understand this, so you're using a domain redirect or URL rewrite to re-write your URL? This could be the result of your issue as you've stated going directly to the site it self functions fine. Please explain this in more detail.

Any SEF components? - I am using SH404SEF.

Please disable all SEF to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128504 by nfernandez
I just installed to the latest version (1.5.15). The only rewrite thing i have going on is that if someone types in mysite.com it will automatically switch them to www.mysite.com. Is this an issue?

I have also disabled Sh404SEF and then the frontpage loads....is this strange? So Sh404SEF is not compaitable with debug? Thoughts?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn