[SOLVED] Registration page

13 years 11 months ago #129101 by youngthug
Replied by youngthug on topic Re:Registration page
Well I have sh404sef installed with the search engine friendly urls and the mod_rewrite activated I can't deactivate it because if I do it the whole site doesn't work I get 404 errors, anyway with those options activated the website works well, when I hover my mouse over the register link, in the status bar of the browser appears this url "http://localhost/Create-an-account.html" that is the same url of the joomla core registration page in fact if I click on it that page is displayed instead of the CB registration page.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #129512 by youngthug
Nobody has the solution to this problem?
If somebody has the solution please help me
if else I'll have to delete CB and use another component

13 years 11 months ago #129524 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration page
You're not using the CB Login module. Please disable the Joomla login module and ensure you're using the CB Login module. It is included with your CB package (also recommend upgrading to CB 1.2.2).

The link you've provided is NOT CBs registration link. It's also possible your SEF component is not configured correctly and could be re-writing CBs registration link to point to Joomla registration. Please purge ALL url re-writes and let your extension re-build them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #129532 by youngthug
Ok I purged all url re-writes and now it works thank you for your help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn