read more button page error

13 years 9 months ago #137095 by juliengrano
read more button page error was created by juliengrano
Hello Joomlapolis!

I have installed community builder yestarday.
Everything work beautifully except one thing.

When a visitor would like to have access to an article which have "register access" and click on the "log in or register to access to the article" that go to a page error.

Did i forgot to configure something with CB?

please let me know

Post edited by: juliengrano, at: 2010/07/04 14:46

Post edited by: juliengrano, at: 2010/07/04 14:50
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137187 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:read more button page error
Think I left my hawk eyes in my other pants. :laugh: In other words the picture is WAY too small to see what is happening. CB is not responsible for the readmore link. If you have Joomla registration disabled and no Joomla login module present then you'll probably get such an error when sent to com_users. You'd need a redirect Joomla plugin to send users to CB related pages. Such plugins can be found on Joomla.org.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137207 by juliengrano
Replied by juliengrano on topic Re:read more button page error
Hello and thank you for your answer I have put an online exemple for that.

please go to :
www.magicmagie.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=134

when a visitor is cliking to "register to read" is going to the joomla register page and not CB register.

DO you know how to change that please?

thank you

13 years 9 months ago #137211 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:read more button page error
krileon wrote:

You'd need a redirect Joomla plugin to send users to CB related pages. Such plugins can be found on Joomla.org.

Kyle gave you the answer!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn