Several errors

10 years 10 months ago #227205 by doc.alfons
Several errors was created by doc.alfons
Hi!
Every time I publish gj, I receive several errors.

From "within" the CB, everything works good.
But when I leave the CB, the whole page crashes.

When I i.e. call the frontpage:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /www/htdocs/xxxxx/modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl/default_row.php on line 27
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 108 bytes) in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 797

Calling Kunena:
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in components/com_jshopping/lib/functions.php on line 1103
The error was detected in the Jshopping Component.
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in components/com_jshopping/lang/de-DE.php on line 393
The error was detected in the Jshopping Component.

What happens?
Holger

www.ostufer.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227241 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Several errors
Your memory limit of 64M is being exhausted. You either have too much installed or possible an infinite loop present. Looks like you may have a bad language string. Ensure you're editing language files in an IDE so you can see syntax errors (non-escaped quote for example). You can try increasing memory limited to 124M (typically using PHP.ini, contact your host for specific usage) and see if issue resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #227363 by doc.alfons
Replied by doc.alfons on topic Several errors
Hi!

The system WANTS more memory, but I don't think, that it NEEDS more memory. Having spoken with the support of my provider, they tell me the same. I have tested it on a local server, too, with 124 M. The same thing happens.

That there is something wrong in a language file, is easily visible. But what? And why?
H.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227464 by krileon
None of your memory errors are happening within GJ or CB for that matter. 2 are in Kunena, 1 is in core Joomla files, and 1 in is a language file. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then reproduce the error and see if it exposes any further information on what the problem is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227494 by doc.alfons
Replied by doc.alfons on topic Several errors
What a MISERABLE "support". None of the errors appears when no one is logged in in the cb. The whole page runs without any problem - since years.

Do you think, I've done nothing in the meantime?

I have wasted my money, and with you fool I waste my time, too.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227496 by krileon
I'm sorry you feel our support is miserable and am at a complete loss as to why you feel this way. I simply stated the errors were not coming directly from CB or GJ, which can help in isolating what's causing them (for example 2 in Kunena, try disabling Kunena and see what happens). I also asked you to enable debugging so we can see if the error exposes further.

The error happening only when logged in is also a good bit of debug information as it means whatever is causing this is only accessible to registered users. Is this happening while logged in anywhere or only on their CB profile?

If the GJ Forum integration is installed and enabled, please disable it and see if issue persists as have a good feeling that could be the cause (perhaps is set to use the wrong Kunena version in GJ config?).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn