GroupJive 2.0 Beta

13 years 1 month ago #155974 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
Those that can not wait any further and are Advanced subscribers please PM me your email address and will distribute last beta client for your testing; please post any feedback here (this thread). This applies to Advanced or Professional subscribers only (as those are who we intend to distribute the plugin to). Please note it is still considered Beta phase!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156191 by canadian
Replied by canadian on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta

krileon wrote: This applies to Advanced or Professional subscribers only (as those are who we intend to distribute the plugin to).

But eventually the plugin will be available to all - won't it?

13 years 1 month ago #156208 by stepson
Replied by stepson on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
first tests today !

the "create menu" link (in plugin mananagement) brings to the message "Plugin menu failed to create!"

when installing the forum integration plugin, the forum (kunema 1.6) break and a white page is displayed. i have not yet investigating error messages to see why)

i do not see "create" anywhere while everything should be public for the moment. so it is not possible to create categories and groups. may be it should be in the menu i cannot create.

i do further tests and post feedback there. i only played 1 hour with it, so i need deeper dive into the component to figure out how it works, but it seems quite smart. when the beta issues will have been fixed with the final release, it will be great !!

now, i also have to play with cbsubs i just bought yesterday.

at the end, i will have a site running : joomla 1.6, cb1.4, cbsubs, groupjive 2.0beta, kunema 1.6, adsmanager 2.6, coolness template (or a rockettheme one when thalyon will be available for joomla1.6 or i have to learn how to patch coolness to generate my own derivate from coolness as coolness is really fast to load and far more better than the heavy rockettheme stuff. nice or fast. dilemma. i will probably take an "inbetween path" between nice and fast by importing some nice features from a heavy rockettheme template to coolness)

13 years 1 month ago #156230 by krileon

But eventually the plugin will be available to all - won't it?

No, when it's officially released only Advanced and Professional subscribers will have access.

the "create menu" link (in plugin mananagement) brings to the message "Plugin menu failed to create!"

If on Joomla 1.6 this is a known issue and have already fixed.

when installing the forum integration plugin, the forum (kunema 1.6) break and a white page is displayed. i have not yet investigating error messages to see why)

Please investigate further and discover what the true error is using debug mode and maximum error reporting.

i do not see "create" anywhere while everything should be public for the moment. so it is not possible to create categories and groups. may be it should be in the menu i cannot create.

You need to navigate to frontend and on the menu on the left after being logged in as SA can create a category, etc.. this can also be done from backend. Believe there is an issue with J1.6 and mycmsgid causing these links to not display as authorization check is failing; another known issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156247 by jawas
Replied by jawas on topic Re: GroupJive 2.0 Beta
bonjour

ou peux t on télécharger la version 2

merci

hello

or can I download version 2

thank you

13 years 1 month ago #156262 by krileon

jawas wrote: bonjour

ou peux t on télécharger la version 2

merci

hello

or can I download version 2

thank you

Please read my previous replies.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn