Number of members and bulletins

14 years 8 months ago #105532 by schmatzler
Number of members and bulletins was created by schmatzler
For future development I would like to make a suggestion ;)

Currently I am using Groupjive just with bulletins enabled.

As a result, the default template shows 3 users beneath each other and next to them just one bulletin.

This creates a lot of free space under the bulletin.

One good idea would be to set the number of bulletins/group members shown via the backend or the second would be to show the bulletin post form directly under the bulletins B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105544 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Number of members and bulletins
schmatzler wrote:

For future development I would like to make a suggestion ;)

Currently I am using Groupjive just with bulletins enabled.

As a result, the default template shows 3 users beneath each other and next to them just one bulletin.

This creates a lot of free space under the bulletin.

One good idea would be to set the number of bulletins/group members shown via the backend or the second would be to show the bulletin post form directly under the bulletins B)

Controlling the number of latest bulletins in this page will be more involved, however you do have complete control over this page layout with the file groupjive_css.css file. For example, I decided to display my latest members horizontally

I'm just doing preliminary testing, and haven't done a lot of customization yet, however here is my main group page and a group page

Post edited by: ckayfish, at: 2009/07/20 20:34

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn