memory

14 years 9 months ago #105671 by roases
memory was created by roases
Hi Krileon, sorry, i wasn't aware of the right place to post my question....
My hostingprovider asked me if there are regulations about the parameters for the php.ini file?
I have about 50mb at the moment, I need to know the parameters for the max upload and so on.

thank you guys, keep on doing this great SUBS!
<==> this is my probelm:

after registration I get through my Plan the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 351 (lines are only till about 300)

Mail hasn't been send, data is updated in DB

Can you help me out please? I already unpublished all plugins that came with the 1.0.2.

Thank you!
Rob Ozinga

EDIT BY MOD RAPUNZL: This is news discussion on the release of 1.0.2... you'll need to post in the appropriate area of the forum for assistance as krileon stated just prior to your post.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/07/20 21:51

Post edited by: roases, at: 2009/07/21 20:28

Post edited by: roases, at: 2009/07/21 20:29

Post edited by: roases, at: 2009/07/21 20:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105678 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:memory
35mb should be fine, but that looks like a language file error. Did you install CBSubs language plugin?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #105679 by roases
Replied by roases on topic Re:memory
hi, yes I did.
Default language (English) Public language default_language
2 CB Betaalde abonnementen Nederlands vertaling Public language cbpaidsubscriptions_dutch
3 CB Paid Subscriptions English

14 years 9 months ago #105680 by roases
now I get " this code has already been registrated...
but it is a new number. doesn't matter witch new number I use, all the same.

14 years 9 months ago #105686 by roases
hi, the php error is gone, we managed that so far. Wenn I am loggin i can use the Plan to upgrade to the new Plan i made. Directly registrating does not work, system says number is already in use. Is this a known issue? Thank you so far.
my site is here:
www.eurotravelclub.nl/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=53&lang=nl

I'll try the language situation now.

14 years 9 months ago #105687 by roases
it seems to be working now, I'll try the paypall and let you know.
Indeed, a new Plan had to be made. And the plans in use had to be deactivated first.
thanks for your time so far, keep on doing this great SUBS!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds