[SOLVED] error: Payment basket does not login

14 years 7 months ago #110121 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Hi Alfons,

Sorry for late replying. Got caught up still stabilizing another part (gateways-API refactoring related) so that I can send you latest to try.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110755 by alfons
Replied by alfons on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Hi Beat,

Just installed the 1.0.3 Beta 0 version. I have 2 remarks:
- When I log in with a valid account on my dev (development) environment I automatically get redirected to my test environment. That's definitivly not OK.
- When I log in with a user who's subscription has expired I still get the same (error) message saying:

Payment basket does not login.
No suitable basket found.

When I look as admin in the baskets I see that a new record is being created but there are some fields empty:
- Gateway account
- Completed on
- Payments
- Notifications
and
- Status is 'Not initiated'
- There is 1 history log 'Store payment basket'

Hope you have enough info to get this issue solved.

14 years 7 months ago #110824 by beat
alfons wrote:

Hi Beat,

- When I log in with a valid account on my dev (development) environment I automatically get redirected to my test environment. That's definitivly not OK.
- When I log in with a user who's subscription has expired I still get the same (error) message saying:

Looks like you have copied your test site to your dev site without changing live_site in configuration.php (joomla 1.0), or with that being not empty (joomla 1.5).

The stored baskets is not an issue, it's the normal way CBSubs works since 1.0.0.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #110827 by alfons
Beat,

Nope. I didn't copy my test site to dev. In fact I copied my dev site to test. In configuration.php I changed all dev to test. There is absolutely no reference whatsoever to test in that file. $live_site is empty.

May I remind you that cbSubs was working correctly on my test and dev site. But with 1.0.3b0 I am redirected to my test site when I log in on my dev site. I removed 1.0.3b0 now and put 1.0.2 back and now I can log into my dev without being redirected to my test site.

What do you mean with:

The stored baskets is not an issue, it's the normal way CBSubs works since 1.0.0.

When the subscription of a user expires and he/she want to renew that subscription the error about the basket is displayed. I hope that is not meant to be because that would mean that you can not renew your subscription once your subscription is expired.

14 years 7 months ago #110851 by beat
Extremely strange...

alfons wrote:

Hi Beat,

then

alfons wrote:

Beat,

Nope. I didn't copy my test site to dev. In fact I copied my dev site to test. In configuration.php I changed all dev to test. There is absolutely no reference whatsoever to test in that file. $live_site is empty.

May I remind you that cbSubs was working correctly on my test and dev site. But with 1.0.3b0 I am redirected to my test site when I log in on my dev site. I removed 1.0.3b0 now and put 1.0.2 back and now I can log into my dev without being redirected to my test site.

Now that's sooo strange that I can not explain that. How would copying dev to test change the behavior of dev (redirecting logins from dev to test) ???

There must have been a mixup in the copy or in the caches or cookies, or whatever can go wrong.

One idea: did you configure absolute url in the login redirect settings of CB or of a plan of CBSubs ? (supposing there is an error in your description above)

Other than that I cannot see it cb or cbsubs related. If it persists, Is it possible to pm me url and such a misbehaving login ? the beta that I sent you seems quite bug free so far, so i'm a little surprised.

What do you mean with:

When the subscription of a user expires and he/she want to renew that subscription the error about the basket is displayed. I hope that is not meant to be because that would mean that you can not renew your subscription once your subscription is expired.

No i didn't say that.

- The basket error is probably related to the urls mixups above.

14 years 7 months ago #110940 by alfons
Beat,

OK. First issue is solved. You're right... (off course)

One idea: did you configure absolute url in the login redirect settings of CB or of a plan of CBSubs ? (supposing there is an error in your description above)

In the Plan the 'URL for every visit' was pointing to the wrong environment. You have to supply the full URL. A URL like this: 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=2' is not excepted. Well... it's excepted but it will not generate an error when logging in:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /www.mysite.com/includes/router.php on line 148

Maybe someting to reconsider for the next release!

Second issue is still there. When a user who's subscription is expired logs on, the user gets an option to renew his license. When the user does that (push the button) the following error message is displayed:

There is no option whatsoever to fullfill the payment or something. It stops right here. This is obviously not correct.

Please let me know if you need more info (screendumps, loggings, history info). I'm more than willing to supply this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn