[#1391] Plans not jumping over to new year

14 years 2 months ago #121704 by l8a
Replied by l8a on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
Thanks for your help. So I did the following in an attempt to better understand my configuration. Your explanation helped me out greatly. All I have to do is to make sure that on the public side, now, expired users upon renewal they are given the new calendar year upgrade/renewal. Once again thanks for the clarification, you've been very helpful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121806 by l8a
Ok so it seems that the users are still seeing the 2009 year for their option of reactivation on the front end.
Last thing that was done was that of completely removing the bonus time as well as the grace period which resulted in the expiry of several users.

Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #121808 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
The issue is not what it looks like, this is known as you're reactivating a subscription obtained in 2009 (due to the plans configuration). What we need to know is what happens when you renew the plan, does it give you 2010? is the plan active upon renewing? etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121925 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
Thanks for reporting.
Something seems wrong here.
We need to try to reproduce first.
Then, probably would help to have access to the install.

Marked for investigation:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 2 months ago #122323 by l8a
Just wanted to follow up and see how things were coming in regards to your last post.

The problem with it showing "reactivate 2009" is what shows on the payment slip on the public side.
Thanks

14 years 2 months ago #122332 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
Issue has been on tracker for 4 days and has not begun, sorry for the inconvenience it maybe causing you. As long as it's purely cosmetic (visual, but renews the user as 2010) then you've nothing to worry about.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn