[SOLVED] Please, i need your help.

14 years 5 months ago #115974 by icession
[SOLVED] Please, i need your help. was created by icession
Hello all,

First, sorry for my english, i'm french.
Yesterday, i bought CBSubs, and now, i had a problem.

My configuration is :

Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1 and last CBSubs.
1and1 Pack Pro (mutual, not dedicated).

My problem is : After installing CBSubs, i click on PLUGIN MANAGEMENT / CB PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS / SETTINGS, and ... Internal server error (500).

On debug mod, when i click on PLUGIN MANAGEMENT / CB PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS, i've this :
s280215245.onlinehome.fr/demo/Fatalerror.jpg

It's two entire days i try to solve this problem!!! HELP ME!! :)

What i've done :

- Install Ioncube (Must i install Zend Optimiser too?!)
- Tel 1and1
- php.ini file put in all folders with "memory_limit = 128M" (my pack on 1and1 allow me to 128M)
- RLimitMem 128000000 in .htaccess file

I tried in a new install of Joomla, with just Joomla, CB and CBSubs. Always the same.

1and1 tell me i've just to edit my own php.ini file... i've done it, i read all the FAQ all around the WWW...

Please, i'll cry... Have you got an idea?

Thanks you very much for all who read me.

David.

Post edited by: icession, at: 2009/11/04 17:27

Post edited by: icession, at: 2009/11/04 17:49

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/05 03:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Please, i need your help.
According to the error you only have 25mb (27525120 bytes converted) allocated. Contact your host for assistance as to why your memory limits are not being respected. The minimum should be 64mb.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116006 by icession
Replied by icession on topic Re:Please, i need your help.
Hi krileon,

Thanks you for your response.
In effect, i was reading some FAQ and forums... and i was testing in local... It appears that the issue come from 1&1.

But, when you say that memory limits are not being respected, and the minimum should be 64mb. I don't understand. Why 64mb is the minimum? it's relative to law?

Thanks,

Dav.

14 years 5 months ago #116008 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Please, i need your help.
icession wrote:

Hi krileon,

Thanks you for your response.
In effect, i was reading some FAQ and forums... and i was testing in local... It appears that the issue come from 1&1.

But, when you say that memory limits are not being respected, and the minimum should be 64mb. I don't understand. Why 64mb is the minimum? it's relative to law?

Thanks,

Dav.

Your configurations (php.ini and htaccess) claim to set memory at 128M, but the error message states you are getting 25 only.

Ask you host to increase this for you or change hosts.

14 years 5 months ago #116010 by icession
Replied by icession on topic Re:Please, i need your help.
Ok !

Thank you very much.

I will phone 1&1 tomorrow.

Really thanks,

Have a good day, i think sun is waking up in your country!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn