[SOLVED] Blank screen when clicking CBSubs plugin

14 years 1 month ago #125329 by rugbydreams
I have just installed all the relevant plugins after reading the docs and now enabled them all, but as soon as I click the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin link to get started I get a blank screen.

Help please!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/26 14:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125330 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Blank screen when clicking CB Paid Sub plugin
Nevermind fixed it with the RLimitMEM MAX MAX htaccess file in the administration section.

All good now. :cheer:

14 years 1 month ago #125424 by raedds
rugbydreams wrote:

I have just installed all the relevant plugins after reading the docs and now enabled them all, but as soon as I click the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin link to get started I get a blank screen.

Help please!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/26 14:45

I have the same problem........Help

14 years 1 month ago #125608 by dmoorefus

Nevermind fixed it with the RLimitMEM MAX MAX htaccess file in the administration section.

Could you or someone else provide more details on this fix? I'm having the same issue when clicking on the 'Settings' icon after doing a fresh install of CBSubs.

14 years 1 month ago #125609 by rugbydreams
Hey dmoorefus,

What I did was create a .htaccess file using notepad and put just the code

RLimitMEM MAX MAX

into it. Then uploaded it to my public_html/administrator folder.

This seem to sort the issue with access the plugin but you may have other memory issues (blank screens) which may require increasing your memory in your php.ini file or speaking with your hosting provider.

Hope that helps.

14 years 1 month ago #125610 by dmoorefus
Hmmm...thanks. Tried that and no luck (closest directory I had to 'public_html/administrator' folder was a 'httpdocs/administrator' folder, but I'd guess that would be the same thing).

My hosting provider said the memory limit in place is 64M - which seems like it would be enough...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn