Virtuemart plugin does not work !

13 years 8 months ago #138473 by Afrikao.com
Virtuemart plugin does not work ! was created by Afrikao.com
Hello, Kyle and other CBSubs team !

I spent more than 6 hours making tests with Joomla 1.5.17, VirtueMart 1.1.4, CB 1.2.3 and CBSubs 1.0.3.

I was enforced to re-install the site what I was doing more than 1 month.

Just because STATED "integration plugin" between CBSubs and VM - DOES NOT WORK !

Guys, do you make the tests before selling the product for money ?!

After many tests I report You the following:

1) Before CBSubs - CB and VM integrates perfectly.
After installation of CBSubs and VM plugin - integration lost.

Exactly as you wrote in other post:
"CBSubs VirtueMart plugin needs to be used in order to bring CB users into VirtueMart otherwise the userbase will be out of sync and VM will attempt to force the user to register via VMs registration process (which will error as the user already exists). "

This is not reply but "Bla-bla" - tell what we should do with this ?

ONLY WAY TO RESOLVE is to uninstall VirtueMart completely !
After new installation VM understands OLD users - but losing again ANY integration with new ones.

So what - make re-installation of VirtueMart after every new user ?!

2) Also You know since January 2010 that bug exists with registration using default lifetime subscription plan.

But no any new versions of CBSubs where ALL these bugs are corrected.

You know everything but do nothing, why ?

Guys, what do You sell ?

Why user must fight with the bugs of your paid product after purchase ?
You are the developers - we are just users.
This is why we pay money for your CBSubs.

Give a real reply without runarounds - when the mentioned bugs will be corrected ?

I was basing my project on your "CBsubs with VirtueMart integration".
So what now ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Virtuemart plugin does not work !
We test all integrations throughly for functionality and security. There are no known issues with the VirtueMart integration. It will successfully create the user inside of VirtueMart with the most basic information.

If you've configured VirtueMart to require more then that could be the problem. We only perform tests on a default installation (install VM with sample data and no additional configuration from there).

Our incubator will be releasing soon where my personal project to integration VirtueMart goes beyond basic information and should correct any issues you're having. We'll be further upgrading the VirtueMart integration for next release to address these other basic information issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Additionally you can use CBSubs SQL Actions to before a query to insert the user into VirtueMart or insert other required additional information.

If you PM me directly with your email address I will provide you with the incubator project release for your inconvenience for testing (incubator will be available to all document subscribers).

I agree with and understand your frustration. We are discussing possible methods to push new releases more quickly instead of waiting for larger releases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145244 by maxims1973
Replied by maxims1973 on topic Re:Virtuemart plugin does not work !
Hello, may i ask you (if possible) the virtuemart 1.1.4 plugin for CB 1.2.3? thanks a lot in advance for your help. Max

13 years 5 months ago #145305 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Virtuemart plugin does not work !
maxims1973 wrote:

Hello, may i ask you (if possible) the virtuemart 1.1.4 plugin for CB 1.2.3? thanks a lot in advance for your help. Max

The incubator and its projects are available to documentation subscribers. If you need CB VirtueMart integration you will need to subscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn