[#2054] Warning: Missing argument

13 years 5 months ago #146267 by kraziekris
Replied by kraziekris on topic Re:Warning: Missing argument
Ok no probs..

No i have not changed anything All GB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146358 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Warning: Missing argument
This is actually a bug in a 3rd party extension that is using that trigger and hasn't defined all of its variables. Please disable Joomla plugins 1 by 1 to see if issue is resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146468 by kraziekris
This is exactly like joomlapolis, the who forum is just customers getting fobbed off...

The error comes from a 3rd party extention you say. Ok so i disable the plugin "mighty content html" which makes the error go away "even though its ur plugin that produces the error.

So now even with the plugin disabled i cannot lock down that category. i have chosen it in the backend to only be viewed by green members but anyone can still view it.

I contacted mighty. and he said its definatly not their plugin but they are willing for you to contact them to clear this up. Are you willing to do this?

Thanks

13 years 5 months ago #146475 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Warning: Missing argument
Please send me backend superadmin access information via private message and I will take a look.

13 years 5 months ago #146482 by kraziekris
Thanks Nant

i have PM's you.

13 years 5 months ago #146489 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Warning: Missing argument
kraziekris wrote:

Thanks Nant

i have PM's you.

Got PM.

Fact #1 - you have protected - as far as I can tell the News/Locked category. It looks like you have 7 published articles in this category (6 to appear on frontapge and one does not). Also 4 are public and 3 are published register. All 4 public articles in this category are also set to show on frontpage.

These 4 articles are:
- China Raises rates for first time since 2007
- Trade like a professional (has intro and read more)
- Trade of the Week (has intro and read more)
- Elliott Wave (has only one intro)

Fact #2 - you have selected in CBSubs: Settings -> Integrations Tab -> Content/Extensions subtab: that Article Introductions remain visible. This means that the first article above (China Raises ...) will be viewable in its entirety since it consists of one large intro section (no readme break is present in article). The other 3 articles that have read more areas are protected by CBSubs. You can see this on your homepage - just see that these three articles have the message:

To read more, a subscription is needed: Click here to subscribe

This works just fine as you have configured it.

As far as the warning you mentioned - if you email me (nant at joomlapolis dot com) a copy of this plugin we can take a look and give you feedback on what we think is wrong.

So unless I have totally missed something, I see nothing wrong except perhaps a usage error or mis-perception from your end?

I am not commenting on your opening remark made two posts back although I believe it is totally unfair.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/11/17 16:55

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn